Sunday, May 19, 2013

Events





Hey Everyone,


Its been a busy couple of weeks with all of the events that I've been attending. I have got to meet and hang out with bunch of really great people who are mostly all tenkara anglers. I have also had the chance to fish some amazing water. If you want to see some photos of day two of the summit here is link to some photos taken by a incredibly gifted photographer Justin Ide. Ive also attached a few photos from my trip to Cullowhee North Carolina to the Fly Fishing Festival where Jason Sparks and I were representing Tenkara USA. Day two of the event was a bit slow so when our hosting fly shop decided to pull stakes Jason and I jumped at the chance to do a little fishing in some of the waters on the NC fly fishing trail. Hope you enjoy the photos.




See you on the trail,
Lance

3 comments:

  1. Lance
    Those are some awesome looking streams you are fishing there--really beautiful country. By the way where the did the ads come from at the top of your blog? I started seeing the same ads a couple of days ago on my blog. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bill. Can you believe that the photos, as awesome as they are, don't do them justice. I haven't noticed any ads on my blog. Checked yours as well and don't see any. Maybe you have to change a setting on your end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out Lance ... we have to fish together again soon!

    JI

    ReplyDelete