Sunday, April 14, 2013

4 More Hooked On Tenkara

Hey everyone,

I've been quite busy lately introducing people to the world of tenkara. The fishing hasn't been the easiest that its been for me this year, but everyone is catching fish none the less. As a guide you get to watch other people and I've realized that the river means something different to everyone. I don't think I ever would ask, but It would be interesting to see what they are thinking. It's been a lot of fun not only catching some nice fish but getting to spend the day on the water with some great people. I look forward to see where else the water takes me.




See you on the trail,
Lance

2 comments:

  1. I tried Tenkara last summer on my favorite stream. It was fun but I've got too much invested in reels to give it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Howard,

    I understand. I view tenkara as a tool. For the areas that tenkara is designed for like mountain streams it is a near perfect choice. However, it is very unlikely that you will see me chasing carp or steelhead with one. I do love the sound of a screaming drag!

    ReplyDelete